Artificial intelligence has entered mainstream technology implementation and continues to make huge inroads into the financial services industry. As this new information source becomes more ingrained in our businesses, both supervisors and the professionals who actually use these tools must understand and be aware of some of the ethical pitfalls.
- Discussing current AI applications in the financial services industry and how these tools are being used.
- Understanding the potential ethical abuse of these AI tools.
- Developing policies and controls to prevent the mismanagement of these technological tools.
- Utilizing internal support as combined resources: compliance; information technology; senior management.
- Projecting and applying industry best practices in the rapidly advancing future.
- Date:April 30, 2019
- Time:8:30 am
- Event:Chicago – 2019 Spring Conference